24 Mantra Organic Jowar Flour, 2 lb
24 Mantra Organic Jowar Organic flour is obtained from organic jowar after cleaning, grinding, and sieving. Sorghum is also called Jowar and is known to be an important coarse-grained food crop.
Jowar flour is healthy atta from the Organic Abode of 24 Organic Mantra. It is widely accepted in the west now because of being gluten-free. It has a higher protein content. In India, it is used to make ki roti jowar in villages as well as urban areas. Sometimes it is also mixed with other nutritious flours to make Multi Cereal Flour.
- In the west, it is commonly used in cakes, muffins, and bread.
- It is a good source of essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, and potassium.
- It is also used to make porridge, pancakes, and chapatis.
- Get this organically produced flour to make healthy snack items.
- 24 Mantra Organics jawar flour is good to use in bakery products.
- Because of its bland taste, it does not matter to add a distinctive taste to the pot.
Disclaimer: Organic Pantry sells a variety of Organic Indian groceries. The product images shown may represent the range of products, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients. Read more here.