24 Mantra Organic Fenugreek Seeds, 7 oz
When ground, 24 Mantra Organic Fenugreek Seeds form an important ingredient in the finest Madras Curry Powder. Lightly roasted the whole Fenugreek Seed gives a pungent bitter-sweet taste and is mainly used for the tempering of Dals and enhancing the flavor of Vegetable dishes.
Methi seeds will help lower the body temperature. You can either eat a few fenugreek seeds or soak one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight and then drink the water in the morning. Consuming fenugreek seeds also aids in digestion and facilitates bowel movement.
- Fenugreek seeds also prevent constipation and stomach ulcers that cause a lot of discomforts.
- These seeds are rich in antioxidants and fibers that clear the body of harmful toxins.
- Fenugreek works similarly to insulin by increasing the amount of glucose that gets into muscles.
- It also seems to have an impact on the liver by reducing the buildup of triglycerides.
- In turn, reducing the risk of developing fatty liver disease.
Disclaimer: The product images shown may represent the range of products, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.