- Potato 1 Kg
- Onion 200 Gm
- Ginger 10 Gm
- Garlic 10 Gm
- Fenugreek leaves (Methi) 1 Bunch
- Oil 1 Lt
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Kasoori methi 5 Gm
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1.5 cm cubes. Parboil with salt and a pinch of turmeric Do not overcook.
- Pick, wash and blanch fenugreek leaves using salt water. Refresh, squeeze water and chop roughly.
- Chop onions and prepare ginger-garlic paste. Broil and crush kasoori methi.
- Heat oil. sauté onions, add ginger-garlic paste. Fry for 5 minutes and add powder spices. Mix well.
- Add salt, fenugreek leaves and potatoes. Mix lightly without breaking potatoes.
- Sprinkle kasoori methi and serve hot.