- Chicken 1 Kg
- Onions 3 No
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Red chili paste 1 Tbsp
- Curd 160 Gm
- Poppy seeds paste ½ Tbsp
- Cashew nuts paste ½ Tbsp
- Fresh cream 80 ml
- Salt to taste
- Oil 160 ml
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Green coriander 1 Bunch
- Clean, skin and cut chicken in small Indian curry pieces. Apply salt and turmeric.
- Slice onions. Chop green coriander.
- Heat ½ of the oil, fry onions to a light brown colour. Remove and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining fat, sauté ginger-garlic paste, poppy seeds paste and red chili paste. Add curd and fry well.
- Add onion paste and fry well. Add chicken pieces and sauté well.
- Adjust salt. Cover and cook until chicken is done.
- When chicken is cooked add cashew nuts paste, cream and simmer for a minute.
- Serve hot, garnished with green coriander.
← Older Post
Newer Post →