- Wheat flour 200 Gm
- Refined flour 160 Gm
- 100 gm
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain 1 Tsp
- Sieve and mix both flours.
- Rub-in 500 gm fat into the flours. Dry roast & crush ajwain and add it to the flour. Add salt and make semi-soft dough by adding a little water at a time. Keep covered for 1 hour under a damp duster.
- Knead well and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into ¼ inch thick roundel. Smear creamed fat, sprinkle flour over. Fold into half to make a half moon shape. Repeat the same steps and make a triangle (or square).
- Roll out evenly maintaining triangular or square shape. Using fat, bake both sides on hot griddle till golden brown. Serve immediately.