- Ladyfingers 500 Gm
- Oil 1.5 Lt
- Red chili powder 2 Tbsp
- Coriander powder 4 Tbsp
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Aamchoor powder 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onions 80 gm
- Tomatoes 80 gm
- Wash and dry ladyfingers. Cut into 1” pieces. Slice onions and tomatoes.
- Heat oil. Add ladyfinger pieces, sauté.
- When almost done, add onions and tomatoes. Sauté.
- Add powdered spices and salt. Sauté until vegetables are cooked.
- Mix together oil, salt and powdered spices.
- Mix ladyfinger pieces into the spice mixture and adjust seasonings.
- Transfer into trays and cook in oven at medium temperature, stirring once or twice. OR place the vessel on medium hot griddle (tawa).
- When ladyfingers are almost done, sprinkle onions and tomatoes, mix well and complete cooking.