- Button Mushroom 500 Gm
- Oil 100 ml
- Onions 200 Gm
- Green Peas 200 Gm
- Spring Onion 14 Gm
- Red chili powder ½ Tbsp
- Garlic 6-8 Cloves
- Tomato Puree 125 ml
- Salt to taste
- Almond 35 Gm
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Wash and quarter mushrooms. Boil peas till tender, chop garlic, make almond paste.
- Slice onion and spring onion. Chop green part of spring onion finely for garnishing and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and sauté chopped garlic till brown. Add sliced onion and sauté till golden brown. Add salt, chili powder, tomato puree and water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and strain through a soup strainer. Put back on fire and cook till almost all liquid has evaporated and masala is sizzling.
- Add mushrooms and spring onions and cook for few minutes. Add and peas and simmer till mushrooms are done.
- Stir in almond paste and cook till the gravy reaches a sauce like consistency.
- Add spring onion green and mix. Serve hot.
← Older Post
Newer Post →