Shikarni/ Mango delicacy
3. Cardamom - 2
4. Sugar / Jaggery
5.Pinch of salt
1. Cut the mango into small pieces and smash it in the medium sized bowl.
2. Cut the banana and add it in the bowl.
3. Powder the cardamom and add to the smashed mango.
4. Now add pinch of salt and mix it well.
5. Add jaggery / sugar to the bowl and mix it till it melts .
6. Keep it aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
1. Wheat flour- 2 cups
2. Pinch of Salt
3. Oil -2 table spoon
1. Take 2 cups of wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add pinch of salt and two table spoon of oil and mix it well.
3. Add water and make a dough such that it can be pressed.
4. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Now take part of the dough and press it in a roti maker.
6. Chapatis are ready
Now serve Shikarni with chapati with ghee spread on chapatis. Dip a piece of chapati in the Shikarni to make it tasty.
This is heart and stomach filling entree in Southern part of india.
This is healthy. Served in afternoon.
Serve hot and healthy.
← Older Post Newer Post →