1. Rava/sooji- 1 cup
2.oil- 3 spoos
3. Mustard,jeera- 3/4 spoon each
4. Urad dal,bengal gram -1 spoon each
5. Chopped onions/2,chilly-4,tomatos-1
6. Water and lemon
7. Coriander leaves for presentation.
1. Take kadai/ pan put rava and fry well till colour changes to lightly.
2.other side keep 2 cups of water to boil.
3. In other kadai/ pan put 3-4 table spoons on oil, once it is heated add Mustard let them bounce and then add jeera.
4. All urad dal and bengal gram and let them fry well till they turn light brown.
5. Add curry leaves, chopped onions and chillies and fry them well till the onion color changes .
6. Add tomatoes and fry well.
7. Now take the boiling water and add it to the mixture let it boil again and add salt as per taste and stirr well.
8. Now add rava/ sooji to the boiling mixture by stirring it well.
9. Close the list let it for 5-10 mins once the rava is baked and is soften add lemon juice and mix well.
10. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
Now delicious upma is ready to serve add the ghee to upma and serve hot.